Everything you need to know about iPhone 12 Mini
With an iPhone 12 Mini, you never have to worry about accidentally dropping your iPhone or going in the pool with it for a shorter period. There is much more to the iPhone 12 Mini than meets the eye!
As one of the iPhones 12 four series, the iPhone 12 Mini worth buying. However, there are special things you need to know, such as the features, its comparison to other iPhone 12 series among many.
Below, we take you through everything you need to know about the iPhone 12 Mini.
Even though the iPhone 12 series have a lot in common:
- Compared to iPhone 12, there is a big difference between the iPhone 12 Mini and the iPhone 12 in terms of brightness. The iPhone 12 is a bit brighter, while the iPhone 12 Mini is bright enough, with relevant differences of 569 and 505, respectively.
- The iPhone 12 Mini has a 5G Connectivity like other iPhone 12 modes.
- The display in the iPhone 12 Mini is identical to that of the iPhone 12.
- The design is made of similar materials to that of the iPhone 12, making the iPhone 12 Mini much appealing. It also contains a ceramic shield display, making it more likely to survive whenever you accidentally drop your iPhone.
- It has an improved Apple water-resistant feature allowing your iPhone to survive up to 6 meters of water for 30 minutes.
- You can grab your iPhone 12 Mini from the nearest Apple store near you for only $699 or $729 for an unlocked iPhone 12 Mini.
- The iPhone 12 Mini's screen is a 5.4-inch display, appealing to all phone lovers.
- It is shorter in length and with a small width. It also has a smaller battery, and its charging speed varies from other iPhone 12 series.
Given all these details, you may be spoilt for choice when it comes to buying your iPhone 12 series. However, we recommend the iPhone 12 Mini, a device that comes down to your personal preference. Be sure to check out our selection of iPhone 12 Mini leather cases.