Everything you need to know about iPhone 12 Pro Max
If you are a photographer and haven’t bought the iPhone 12 Pro Max, then you are missing out on a great deal! The iPhone 12 Pro Max's camera is one of the biggest selling points of this iPhone.
Below is everything you need to know about the iPhone 12 Pro Max, beginning with its camera.
As Apple continues to bank on its flat-edge designs and camera offerings, the iPhone 12 Pro Max is slowly changing the game. With an iPhone 12 Pro Max, you get:
- The largest screen on your iPhone of a 6.7-inch display
- A rare camera with design cues from the latest iPad Pros.
- Smart connection
- Color variants
Other special things:
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max camera has a longer zoom, a bigger image sensor, and vastly enhanced night mode. The entire camera tech makes everything exciting for photographers and picture fans. The upgrade from the iPhone 11 will be noticeable in your shots!
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max has HDR video and improved stabilization of up to 60 fps. This is the first time Apple is offering this feature to any device. The feature will help you control bright lighting and lift dark shadows when taking still pictures.
Some of the most incredible things you need to know about the iPhone 12 Pro Max are:
- You can change your default browser and email apps
- You can see all your apps in one list
- You can get rid of all the home screens
- You can create a custom dark mode schedule
- You can add widgets to your home screen
If you are looking for the best iPhone in the market, go for the iPhone 12 Pro Max. It is powerful, has a longer battery life, and has the best camera for photography. So why not enjoy all these features? Grab yourself one today from the nearest Apple store near you and be sure to check out our iPhone 12 Pro Max leather cases