Apple AirPods were originally released on December 13, 2016. Ever since then, they’ve taken the technology world by storm. In fact, they’ve inspired a variety of other companies to release their own version. Of course, we can all agree that nothing compares to AirPods earbuds.
Since they connect to your device via Bluetooth technology, they eliminate the need for wires, and they come in a neat AirPods case that charges them when not being used. It’s clear they’re some of the most convenient earbuds you can purchase for your iPhone, iPad, or Macbook.
Whether you decided to invest in AirPods Pro or AirPods Max earbuds, you’re going to want to make sure you keep your AirPods protected at all times. While the wireless charging case helps, it doesn’t provide all the protection you need. Don’t worry; we have some tips for you!
Why Should You Invest In an AirPods Case?
One of the best things about your new AirPods is the wireless charging case it comes in. While that does a lot to protect your AirPods earbuds from water and damage, you also want to make sure your AirPods case is protected at all times. After all, it’s just as important as the earbuds.
That’s why you should consider investing in leather AirPods cases
from Black Brook Case. They’re much more protective and stylish than your typical silicone case, giving you the best experience possible when enjoying your AirPods long-term.
- A leather case provides protection from scratches and scuff marks, keeping your AirPods wireless charging case shiny and white.
- A leather case doesn’t just protect your AirPods case from scratches, but it provides drop protection if it slips out of your hands or bag.
- The leather feels natural when in your hands. It gives your AirPods case some grip and reduces the chances of them dropping at all.
- Black Brook Case provides leather cases that come with a keychain attachment, so you don’t randomly lose them.
- If you don’t like the shiny white look of your AirPods case, you can increase the amount of style and add some colors to your case.
If you’ve been wondering how to protect your AirPods with style and class, a leather case from Black Brook Case is the most pristine solution. You can pick and choose the design that fits your personality the best -- trust us, we have plenty of different designs to choose from.
Do You Often Lose Your AirPods?
Investing in a leather AirPods case does a lot for your wireless charging case, but it won’t always stop them from being lost or stolen. Since this can happen at any time, we’re going to provide you with some tips and advice when reducing the chances of them being lost or stolen.
Let’s take a look at how you can better prevent your AirPods case and earbuds from being lost or stolen:
- Purchase a leather necklace attachment for your AirPods earbuds from Black Brook Case, so they’re always around your neck.
- Invest in ear hooks that fit around the outside of your ears to keep your AirPods in place when using them.
- If you don’t like ear hooks, go with a silicone cover for your earbuds to help them stay in your ears better.
- Purchase an AirPods case for your wireless charging case that comes with a keychain attachment, so you can attach it to your purse, bag, belt, or keychain.
- If you end up losing an earbud, utilize the Find My AirPods app by Apple. It’ll help you track your earbuds, so you never have to lose them.
There are plenty of ways to make sure your AirPods case and earbuds never leave your sight. With how expensive earbuds are these days, this is very important to get the most out of your investment. Luckily, Black Brook Case has everything you need to make this happen.
Cleaning Your AirPods Case
No matter how hard you try, your AirPods are going to get dirty one way or another. Dirt, dust, germs, bacteria, earwax, and fingerprints are some of the biggest culprits to your shiny white AirPods case, so it’s important that you clean them frequently to maintain their appearance.
Luckily, cleaning them is rather easy. Of course, you’ll want to limit the amount of water and liquid they come in contact with. If you’re trying to clean the case, don’t run them directly under water. Instead, use a soft, dry, lint-free microfiber cloth to wipe them clean and get that shine.
If they’ve been exposed to anything that might stain them, dampen your microfiber cloth with a TINY bit of water. Gently wipe the surface where the stain is and make sure you don’t get any water in any of the openings. Also, make sure it’s completely dry before placing the earbuds in.
In the event you need to clean your AirPods earbuds, which you should frequently be doing, follow the same technique. Start with a dry cloth before moving to a dampened cloth -- if needed. Make sure they’re free of wax before placing them in your wireless charging case.
How to Protect Your AirPods Charging Case With Black Brook Case
If you recently invested in a pair of AirPods, you’re one of the lucky ones. It’s an exciting investment that will bring you a great amount of joy in the coming years -- especially if you can learn how to properly protect them and maintain them long-term. That’s where we come in.
At Black Brook Case
, we provide everything you need when giving your AirPods case some style and protection. Our Airpod leather cases
come in a wide range of designs and colors. The keychain attachment prevents them from being lost or stolen, which is a nice feature to have.
In addition to leather AirPods cases, we also provide a leather necklace attachment that helps you keep your AirPod earbuds close to your person at all times. To learn more about how to protect your AirPods or to place an order, feel free to head over to our online store today!