What Is the Best iPhone?
The iPhone community is constantly growing and always evolving. Apple, the powerhouse behind it all, has become known for releasing a new lineup of phones every single year. In fact, it’s something they stayed true to even during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Over the past decade, the Apple and the iPhone have set the standard for mobile smartphones all over the world. They defy excellence in an industry with endless possibilities and it’s no wonder why so many people carry their mobile lineup in their pockets 24/7.
Of course, there is one downside to releasing a new lineup of high-performance smartphones every year and it’s that customers are stuck with a wide range of valuable options. Narrowing their decision down to one iPhone model can be difficult, but it’s a good problem to have.
So, what qualities should you look for in an iPhone?
When shopping for a new iPhone, you want to make sure you purchase the right one -- especially since each model comes with its own set of pros and cons. Although not every iPhone is going to be perfect for you, there certainly is an iPhone out there for everyone.
While what’s most important to you will be different for everyone, there are a few things that many people seem to love about Apple’s iPhone lineup. For starters, they do a great job of offering variety, despite the fact they only release 3-4 phones every year.
iPhone are also known for having beautiful displays with multiple different screen sizes, a long battery life, a stunning design, a highly-effective front camera, and an even more effective rear camera. Compared to an Android phone, iPhones are also easier to function and more secure.
Through the years, we’ve seen some impressive and remarkable iPhone models. While the question, “What is the best iPhone?’’ is a little subjective, there are only two iPhone lineups that are worth looking at -- the iPhone 12 lineup and the iPhone 11 lineup.
They not only utilize the latest technology, but they offer enhanced features that other iPhones (and even Androids!) can’t match.
Introducing the iPhone 12 Lineup
First, let’s take a look at the most incredible phone lineup we’ve ever seen, the iPhone 12 lineup. It was originally introduced on October 13, 2020 and featured four different models -- the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
The first two models -- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Mini -- are less powerful, but more affordable. The latter two models -- iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max -- are some of the most powerful smartphones ever created, but they do come with a steep price tag.
Let’s take a closer look at each phone and what’s different about them:
- iPhone 12 - features a 6.1” screen size, super retina XDR display, an a14 bionic chip, face ID, up to 17 hours video playback, and weighs 5.78 ounces.
- iPhone 12 Mini - features a 5.4” screen size, super retina XDR display, an a14 bionic chip, face ID, up to 15 hours video playback, and weighs 4.76 ounces.
- iPhone 12 Pro - features a 6.1” screen size, super retina XDR display, an a14 bionic chip, face ID,up to 17 hours video playback, an improved camera, and weighs 6.66 ounces.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max - features a 6.7” screen size, super retina XDR display, an a14 bionic chip, face ID, up to 20 hours video playback, and weighs 8.03 ounces.
If you’re shopping for a new iPhone, you’re not going to find anything better than the iPhone 12 -- especially when it comes to the camera. It’s the first iPhone lineup to support 5G, which is a major plus in today’s society. The introduction of the iPhone 12 Mini was a concept we didn’t see in previous lineups.
Introducing the iPhone 11 Lineup
With the rise of the iPhone 12, many people have completely forgotten about the iPhone 11 lineup. While it’s not as powerful as the new lineup, the iPhone 11 still has a wide range of desirable qualities. Of course, it also comes at a discounted price since it’s not the ‘hot new lineup’ anymore.
The iPhone 11 lineup only featured three models -- the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. It doesn’t have the Mini version, which was exclusive to the iPhone 12.
We’re also going to throw in the iPhone SE (2nd Generation). It’s technically not a part of the iPhone 12 lineup or iPhone 11 lineup, but was introduced in-between the release of both lineups. It’s a quality phone that’s worth mentioning here, which is why you see it listed.
Let’s take a closer look at these models:
- iPhone 11 - features a 6.1” screen size, liquid retina display, an a13 bionic chip, face ID, up to 17 hours video playback, and weighs 6.84 ounces.
- iPhone 11 Pro - features a 5.8” screen size, super retina XDR display, an a13 bionic chip, face ID, up to 18 hours video playback, and weighs 6.63 ounces.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max - features a 6.5” screen size, super retina XDR display, an a13 bionic chip, face ID, up to 20 hours video playback, and weighs 7.97 ounces.
- iPhone SE (2nd Gen) - features a 4.7” screen size, retina HD display, an a13 bionic chip, touch ID, up to 13 hours video playback, and weighs 5.22 ounces.
Although none of these phones support 5G, that might be a good thing for some iPhone users that aren’t interested in that new technology. If that’s the case, the iPhone 11 lineup (or iPhone SE) is definitely where you want to look. Don’t worry, they’re still impressive phones, no matter what.
Keeping Your New iPhone Protected!
It doesn’t matter what iPhone lineup or individual model you’re interested in, purchasing an iPhone is a major investment either way. In fact, it’s one that you’re going to want to protect as much as possible, that way your new iPhone can last as long as possible.
While most iPhone cases out there are designed to keep your phone protected, they aren’t all designed to make your iPhone look good. Since style is just as important as the function or protection of the phone, many iPhone users are left hanging when looking for a case.
That’s where BlackBrook Case comes in handy. We offer a wide range of different styles and colors when protecting your new iPhone, all of which feature the most-loved material in the world -- leather. If you’re looking for the best iPhone leather case, look no further than BlackBrook Case.